Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007

The Purpose of Solutions

Two words which conjure up emotions in most everyone are conspiracy and coincidence. That's because things can happen by either one of two ways; through planning (conspiratorially) or accidentally (coincidentally). In reality, the world probably works through a combination of both.

But some people believe that the major events of our past and present were not accidents, but rather, planned. Therein, they were planned in order to alter societies, and the lifestyles of those therein. That doesn't mean everything which ever happened is a conspiracy. Likewise, it also doesn't mean everyone who believes that conspiracies exist believes in the same conspiracies.

So what do I think: Does Rockefeller own the world? Does the Trilateral Commission run the world? Are the 'Little Green Men' from Mars or Nibiru abducting people in the night for experimentation? Are Chemtrails meant to create a docile population, as part of some government-military experiment?

I think that these are the wrong questions. The truth is, you can read myriads of voluminous texts on "conspiracies," about everything from Martians to religions to the plans of elites. Once you get familiar with the idea that, yes, conspiracies do exist- then what's the point of further demoralizing yourself by learning factual information about all those conspiracies which took place- assuming you ever could?

People who accept that conspiracies have played a major part in our world and realize the consequences thereof have suffered a major psychological and emotional blow. Upon accepting the theory that those past and current events which have affected the world most are resultant due to conspiracy, people feel demoralized; insignificant; and maybe even depressed.

And at that point, there are really three things one may do. First, one could purposely forget what they learned, and just go on as if nothing ever changed for them. Second, one could get stuck in studying the "conspiracies," consequently becoming experts thereon and losing oneself and livelihood in the process. Or third, one could go on living ones life by using such new found knowledge for reflecting upon and improving one's self, life, and environment- all the while seeking out knowledge of both relevant and higher sorts.

As for me, I've tried both the first and second choices to no avail. I couldn't forget what I knew, and I couldn't sit back and do nothing- in good conscious anyways. Likewise, I couldn't go on studying every conspiracy in depth, learning the a-z of them all, without losing the meaning of my own life.

Really, my main purposes in living are to enjoy; learn; and improve. I want to enjoy all that I do, and do what I enjoy. I want to learn everything I can which is relevant to my existence. And I also want to improve myself and the world I live in. In short, I want my life to be a full expression of intelligence on all levels. I feel that the only way I can accomplish that is through pursuing my own good; enjoying my own life; and being of some service to a world which has given me so much.

Keine Kommentare: